Monday, February 25, 2013

The place I call home. AKA Freakshow

 

I was gonna go to the city today...

Not the real city city but the

close bigger than hometown city


Ya know with a WalMart.


But there was ice on the road


So I stayed home and instead of painting...

I painted.


My buddy who strangely escapes

her reality by doing fun stuff

like painting under other people's

grungy sinks


Came and helped.


Thank The Lord.



And others had to occupy themselves


Until starvation threatened

And Dad went on a candy run
to the grocery store.

So now it is bedtime
And I am too tired
to get them ready for bed

And when I looked down I was strangely
Holding 7 forks in my hand


Then Miss Elsa brushed my hair
Really roughly and told me that
I look like a snowmobile.

And then there was this:

And then there was this:

And if that doesn't give you
A little peek into this here
Freakshow I dunno what to say.

So here is the before and afta of
My forever perfectly perfect
Kitchen cupboards:

And of course I shoved all
the dirty dishes off to the side
For the after shot.


Thank you and goodnight.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment