Wednesday, December 7, 2011

mess with mama = TROUBLE!

We have been busy.

Crazy busy.

Well maybe just crazy 
because when I sit back and think about it, 
I can't even remember what we have done.




Josi and I spent the better part of one day playing cards.  

We had a little bet thing going on.  
If you lose....
well just watch the video.  


And you might have to turn your head to the side because 
although I can whip anyone except my sister Amy 
at a game of Spit,
 I don't know how to hold a camera!




There was NO way I was gonna lose!

 And no Josi wasn't really crying and yes she herself set the stakes!

Doncha be messin' with the Mama!


1 comment:

  1. :D Awesome!! hahaha love that game. I taught Elijah how to play it, thinking, "he's slow.. this will be easy!" bad decision! He is insane with that game and lots of cards get bent! I usually beat him but eventually decide to let him win so we can stop playing and do things like eat or sleep.

    ReplyDelete