Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Baby Blues!!


Elsa got new specs on Saturday.
We decided to change things up a bit and ordered BLUE frames....and BLUE they are!!!

Her vision had improved at the last visit and so her lenses are a smidgin thinner. YAY!

Please pardon the snot in the picture.  It comes as an added feature for the soon to be appearing front teeth.  She has one on bottom already, working on the other, and today I realized the top two are just about to pop!




I don't know what I'm gonna do with this girl!  This week she sat up in her crib by herself and pulled herself up to standing.  She is rockin on her hands and knees like she is just daring to crawl.  Before I know it she is going to be rolling her eyes and stompin around with a teenage attitude! 
As for talking back, she is practicing every day.  This week she said mama and my all time favorite: "tickle tickle!"




No comments:

Post a Comment