Saturday, April 2, 2011

blah-g blah-g blah-g

Been treading through my house this morning,
literally treading. 
It got me to thinking that something's gotta change around here.



 



And while I love the glory of shameless self promotion in writing of this crazy life,
I am beginning to feel a bit overwhelmed with the pressure.


I would also hate to burn out my faithful readers...

So I have decided to post just a couple of times a week instead of every day.
 
In no time my babies will have grown, my taxi driving will be passed onto the older kids and I will have all kinds of time on my hands.

and i probably won't have anything to write about then haha


 
But for now; a little less talk
a lot more action.

Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. I'll miss your sarcastic every day posts! :)
    I can NEVER post everyday. I find myself barely making it 3 times a week! Have fun Holly!

    ReplyDelete