Wednesday, April 6, 2011

life blows ;0)


It has been a whirlwind of a week
(do I say that every few days?)

and I'm just sitting
here watching
 the dust settle around me.

speaking of that... 
I was in a gravel tornado
for reals today.
 
You know like a dirt devil
only a little less cutesy
and a little more abusive? 

butanyways......

Here are just a few things
that flew our way! 


Elsa had surgery early
Thursday morning
and came through
like a trooper. 





Levi turned 14.
We celebrated with a morning
birthday party.
Ice Cream Cake for breakfast.
  

And what can I even say
about Josi going
to her very first dance???





I think the amazing wink was a result of overconsentration of watching mama take a picture. haha


clock.stop.movin.

Life is blowin by
waay too fast!!



No comments:

Post a Comment