Monday, March 14, 2011

Gimme a BREAK!!

 Spring break has just started and I am suddenly surrounded by people

 (not mentioning any names LEVI and JOSI)

who think it is hilarious to pick up on every stupid thing that their mother does. 

I am not sure if it is the time change or the phase of the moon...maybe even the barometric pressure, but those "stupid" incidences have been all too frequent.

For example, you should have seen the looks on their faces as I sat on the couch uncontrollably laughing at my own face twitches.


  They simply could not appreciate the humour.  
Instead of amusing themselves with the anatomical glitch, they rolled their eyes and repeatedly said my name in that lower-octave-double-syllabled "mo-m." 


Then as we were getting ready to pile in the car for Sunday school we realized that the keys were locked inside. 
(again, not mentioning any names LARRY)
My mother (had she known this) would have had a cow since she sent me the extra key to get activated  and it was locked inside. (shhhhh)

Hi. Mom.

So anyways, it was a little chilly as the snow was starting to fly and we are not gang banger car thieves by nature.  So, I took a little break to run inside to get some warm gloves and my coat.  Found the gloves, looked directly into their concerned teenage faces and said,

"Oh I gotta run out to the car and get my coat."

Again. Rolling. Of. The. Eyes. Snicker. Snicker.

"MO-M, the car is lo-cked."




happy. spring. break.

No comments:

Post a Comment